Epic Brewing is looking for outstanding beer tenders, with a passion for craft beer and excellent service.
About the job:
Full time and part time positions are available. The Tap Room will be open 7 days a week, as early as noon and as late as 11pm or midnight on some nights. Estimated opening is late September. Tips certification will be required for all staff. This will be a fun team and a lively, energetic environment. We will be contacting candidates after August 20th.
- currently reside in the Denver area (no out of state candidates will be considered)
- strong craft beer knowledge
- passion for craft beer and beer culture
- ability and willingness to give brewery tours to 20+ people (yes, we will teach you the content)
- customer service experience in a face-to-face capacity
- ability to learn and think quickly
- ability to know a menu of 30+ beers like the back of your hand
- self-starter personality
- professional and positive attitude
- creative problem solver
- friendly personality and the understanding that the guests always come first
- comfortable behind the bar as well serving tables
- ability and willingness to work weekends
- bartending experience
- craft beer bartending experience
- experience in fine dining or similar capacity where service expectations are high
- tour guide or public speaking experience
- solid understanding of the brewing process
How to apply:
Along with your resume, please articulate what craft beer means to you in one of the following ways:
1. Essay: 200-500 words.
2. Video: 60 sec or less (please submit .mov file format)
Submissions due by August 20, 2013.
No phone calls, please.