3001 Walnut St. Denver, CO 80205
Tap Room Hours
- Monday – Thursday: 12pm – 10pm
- Friday – Saturday: 12pm – 11pm
- Sunday – 12pm– 9pm
- The Tap Room features 25 taps offering a wide variety of our beer collection with rotating seasonals and special “one off” firkins – cask conditioned ale.
- Minors are allowed in the tap room and on the tours when accompanied by an adult. We do not provide high chairs or booster seats.
- For health and safety reasons, dogs are not allowed inside or on the patio. Dogs can be on the outside of the patio railing. We have water dishes available.
- We have food trucks nightly (and on the afternoons on Sat and Sun), unless they cancel. You are always welcome to bring your own food or have something delivered. We have menus on hand of a couple restaurants in the neighborhood that deliver.
Denver Brewery Tours and Tap Room
Brewery tours are held Friday at 4:00pm and Saturday and Sunday at 1:00, 3:00, and 5:00. Please arrive at least 5 minutes early, must be 21 years of age and over. Closed toe shoes required. If these times are not convenient for your visit, please schedule a special group tour of 4 or more by calling the Denver brewery at 720-539-7410.
For licensed industry tastings and inquires in Colorado, please contact John Turk, Colorado Sales Rep. at 720-539-7410 to schedule a tasting at the brewery.
- Event date
- Application deadline
- Whether or not your organization is paying for the beer
- How many attendees you expect
- How much beer you are requesting
Beers on Tap