Imperial IPA #20
- Release Number: 20
- ABV%: 9.50%
- Brew Date: 7/11/12
- Pack Date: 8/8/12
- Brewery: Salt Lake City
- Notes: Big hop aroma from Columbus and Amarillo hops and with the first sip, hoppy citrus flavors erupt on the taste buds. While the hops last throughout the body of the beer, there is a long, bitter finish matched to full malt body. Nice legs and head retention make this the perfect pairing for a beautiful fall evening.
- Malt: Premium American 2-row malt and carapils.
- Boil: Columbus, Simcoe, Centennial finished with Columbus for aroma.
- Hopback: Whole leaf Centennial
- Dry Hop: Amarillo and Columbus