Imperial IPA #18
- Release Number: 18
- ABV%: 8.50%
- Brew Date: 3/27/12
- Pack Date: 4/25/12
- Brewery: Salt Lake City
- Notes: The Simcoe hop comes out a lot in the flavor and aroma of this beer as you get lots of sweet, earthy citrus on the nose and a bitter orange peel taste on the tongue. Nice legs and head retention on this release as well. A little lighter abv to enjoy in the warmer Sping and Summer months. Enjoy!
- Malt: Premium American 2-row malt and carapils.
- Boil: Columbus, Simcoe, Centennial finished with Columbus for aroma.
- Hopback: Whole leaf Centennial
- Dry Hop: Amarillo and Columbus