Imperial IPA #17
- Release Number: 17
- ABV%: 8.70%
- Brew Date: 3/3/12
- Pack Date: 4/11/12
- Brewery: Salt Lake City
- Notes: The hop bomb is back! Piney, resinous and slightly sticky on the tongue with refreshing bitterness and good malt sweetness give way to an almost refreshing finish due to lighter alcohol. The sweet piney hop aromas from Centennial in the hopback and Columbus in the dry hop reminds one of a dense forest in the Pacific Northwest.
- Malt: Premium American 2-row malt and carapils.
- Boil: Columbus, Simcoe, Centennial finished with Columbus for aroma.
- Hopback: Whole leaf Centennial
- Dry Hop: Amarillo and Columbus