Hopulent IPA #41
- Release Number: 41
- ABV%: 8.30%
- Brew Date: 3/20/12
- Pack Date: 4/12/12
- Brewery: Salt Lake City
- Notes: This Spring 2012 release of Hopulent brings out the citrusy, grapefruit character of the Simcoe hop with an abv right around 8% that keeps the body complex, but makes for a more refreshing IPA. On the nose you will find grapefruit rind with a little bit of pine from the hopback, but the first sip is just like cracking open a ruby red grapefruit.
- Malt: Premium Two Row, Ultra Premium Maris Otter, Munic malt Type 1 and Caramel malt 20L.
- Boil: Columbus, Chinook and Centennial, 2 additions of Simcoe
- Hopback: Whole leaf Chinook and Centennial
- Dry Hop: Chinook and Centennial.