Hopulent IPA #10
- Release Number: 10
- ABV%: 8.30%
- Brew Date: 11/11/10
- Pack Date: 12/9/10
- Brewery: Salt Lake City
- Notes: This beer is going to be for the true connoisseur, as it̢?0089?0073 a hop heads delight. Everything about this beer is over the top; it has a fantastic citrus/grapefruit flavor on the front end and finishes with a nice cleansing bitterness on the back end, all backed up by the strength of American IPA. Get it now, and drink it now.?003f?003f0020This hoppy IPA is so nectar, floral like and beautiful that it is not the kind of beer to let age.?003f?003f0000
- Malt: Premium Two Row with a nearly equal amount of Ultra Premium Maris Otter as the base malts. Munich Malt and CaraMunich I finish off the bill nicely.
- Boil: Columbus, Chinook, Centennial, Simcoe and more Simcoe
- Hopback: Local Organic Chinook, Centennial, Columbus and Cascade.
- Dry Hop: Chinook and Centennial.