Brainless Belgian-Style Golden Ale #corruption 39
- Release Number: corruption 39
- ABV%: 6.60%
- Brew Date: 7/25/12
- Pack Date: 8/18/12
- Brewery: Salt Lake City
- Notes: Once again, we̢?0089?0076e collaborated with DC Brau to ̢?0081?0063orrupt̢?003f0020our award winning Brainless Belgian with delicious hops! This Belgo-American Pale Ale uses Belgian yeast for additional spicy fermentation flavors. Brainless Corruption starts out with a wonderful aroma of pineapple and tart fruit. On the first sip you taste that familiar bubble gum sweetness of Brainless that quickly gives way to a hoppy storm of tropical fruit, spices and tart citrus that lingers on the tongue. Enjoy it before it disappears, very limited production!
- Malt: Premium 2-Row Malt, Caramalt, Flaked Oats and Caramel malt.
- Boil: Chinook, and Centennial
- Hopback: Whole leaf Centennial
- Dry Hop: Citra