Brainless Belgian-Style Golden Ale #corruption 34
- Release Number: corruption 34
- ABV%: 6.20%
- Brew Date: 4/10/12
- Pack Date: 4/30/12
- Brewery: Salt Lake City
- Notes: Brainless Belgian just got corrupted with hops! Brainless?003f?003a Corruption is our second collaboration beer with DC Brau (the first was Fermentation w/o Representation). DC Brau and Epic, both honored with invitations to SAVOR(SM), will be serving this beer in Washington DC as a celebratory beverage during the craft beer and food event in June. We brewed our award winning Brainless Belgian Golden Ale and let DC Brau corrupt it with four types of hops, including the fruity Citra in the dry hop. Brainless?003f?003a Corruption starts out with a wonderful aroma of pineapple, hops and tart fruit. On first sip you taste that familiar cotton-candy and bubble gum sweetness of Brainless that quickly gives way to a hoppy storm of tropical fruit and tart citrus that lingers on the tongue. EXTREMELY LIMITED, so only 2 bottles per customer so more people can enjoy this fantastic beer! Only at our cold cases at the brewery!
- Malt: Premium 2-Row Malt, Ultra premium Maris Otter, Caramalt, Flaked Oats and Caramel Malt.
- Boil: Chinook, and Columbus
- Hopback: Whole leaf Centennial
- Dry Hop: Citra