The Lead Bartender position is a full-time shift-manager position. In addition to bartending hours you will be expected to take on responsibilities such as helping with food trucks, planning events, ordering supplies, running errands, counting daily deposits, and tips. We are open 7 days a week, as early as noon and as late as 11pm or midnight on some nights. Tips certification and Cicerone Beer Server Certification are preferred.
- minimum of at least one year of previous bar management experience
- craft beer bartending experience
- experience in fine dining or similar capacity where service expectations are high
- solid understanding of the beer brewing process
- strong craft beer knowledge
- passion for craft beer and beer culture
- ability and willingness to give brewery tours to 20+ people
- ability to learn and think quickly
- ability to know a menu of 30+ beers like the back of your hand
- self-starter personality
- professional and positive attitude
- creative problem solver
- friendly personality and the understanding that the guests always come first
- comfortable behind the bar as well serving tables
- willingness to work weekends
- currently reside in the Denver area (no out of state candidates will be considered)
How to apply:
Along with your resume, please articulate what craft beer means to you and what skills your previous management could bring to the team in a 200-500 word cover letter.
Please send your resume and cover letter to No phone calls, please!