Epic Brewing is currently hiring a Taproom/Bottle Shop Manager in Denver, CO.
Searching for an experienced manager to lead and develop a team of dedicated Tap Room employees as well as drive sales & profits by ensuring customer satisfaction, building repeat business and controlling costs. This position will oversee the daily operations and management of the Tap Room as well as working to create programs and promotions which increase visits in an ever more competitive beer-centric neighborhood. You must be willing to work evenings & weekends & 45 hours per week. Salary is based on experience, plus bonus potential.
- Strong beer knowledge preferred, and leadership experience a must.
- Job Type: Full-time
Candidates who have experience managing a business and enjoy being involved in a growing company should inquire today.
- Bar/Restaurant Management: 3 years (Required)
- Retail Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- TIPS (Preferred)
- This is a full-time position.
- Conduct yourself in a manner to further the company’s objectives which are presented to you by the company’s management via verbal, electronic and written communications
- Required to lift 50 pounds or more regularly
- Obtain and stay in good standing with all state and local licenses required to perform the duties and tasks of this job including but not limited to any listing or license required to sell beer or sample/pour or serve beer.
- Have a valid driver’s license and your own reliable transportation.
- Maintain a high level of job performance, lead by example and coach/develop Tap Room staff
- Provide brewery tours for business partners, including accounts and distributors, when needed
- Plan/organize, work and review in-house brewery events for the Taproom and Brewery
- Follow and ensure compliance with the company policies in the company handbook at all times.
- Devise strategies/ideas to drive sales and profitability thru on-premise sales and beer to-go sales
- Be an effective, warm and welcoming brand ambassador for the guests and fans who visit our brewery from the neighborhood and from all over the country