Epic Brewing Company is looking for a high-energy, self-motivated, fast-learning individual to fill the role of Sales Administration Assistant. This position will be working with Colorado based retail customers, warehousing and the Epic sales team. That includes setting up new retail accounts, entering in orders for accounts from emails and phone, as well as accounts receivable duties. Experience with Fishbowl Inventory and Access, is ideal but not required, however you must have some data entry experience. This position requires strong attention to detail, solid customer engagement and time management skills. Other responsibilities will be assigned as the candidate grows into the position. Qualified candidates must be 21 or older and a Utah resident.
Skills and/or qualities the ideal candidate would possess include:
- Strong computer skills including data/order entry experience
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Data entry with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to follow directions
- Must have the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to handle constructive criticism
This is a fulltime position starting out around $12 - $14 per hour DOE. Hours are 8:30AM -5:00 PM Monday through Friday.