Epic Brewing Company is seeking fulltime warehouse/operations help for our Salt Lake City brewery.
Primary duties for this position include:
- Daily warehouse organization and maintenance, including FIFO on raw materials and finished goods.
- Count and receive goods into inventory in a timely manner.
- Picking, building and shipping orders with a high degree of accuracy.
- Gather raw materials and transport them to the brewhouse for grist building.
- Create, execute and close transfer orders between the brewery and offsite warehousing.
- Monthly cycle counts of finished goods, supplies, raw materials, etc.
- Stock cold case with finished goods.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Regular and Predictable attendance
- Able to drive a forklift
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good computer skills
- A problem solver
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- A self-starter
- Able to work well under pressure
- Must be able to lift 55lbs repeatedly throughout the day with reasonable accommodation
- Experience driving a box truck is preferable.