Epic Brewing Company’s Salt Lake City location is seeking a warehousing supervisor. This position works under the guidance and supervision of the Operations Supervisor and works closely with all other production supervisors (Brewing, Cellars, Packaging), as well as Sales and Administration Support.
Key responsibilities for the position include:
- Schedule warehouse team to ensure appropriate shift coverage and minimize overtime.
- Maintain an organized and clean warehouse through the development and execution of a cleaning and sanitation program that fits within Epic’s Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Train and supervise warehouse team on tasks and skills including, but not limited to: forklift safety, order building, using Epic’s inventory software, and receiving protocols.
- Keep warehouse team members motivated and on task.
- Direct order fulfillment for local and out-of-state orders while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
- Work with Sales and Administrative Support and Operations Supervisor to minimize order fulfillment times.
- Ensure inventory is being rotated properly.
- Run inventory/production reports to ensure all raw materials are on hand for upcoming manufacture orders.
- Monitor the condition of the forklift(s) and box truck, schedule routine maintenance and temporary equipment replacements if necessary.
- Lead, schedule and manage monthly inventory counts for raw materials and finished goods.
- Conduct hiring, termination, disciplining and coaching within the warehousing department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 1 year of warehouse experience.
- Capable of operating a sit down, count-balance forklift.
- Capable of operating a manual pallet jack.
- Able to life 55 pounds regularly.
- Must have a clean driving record and capable of driving a 26’ box truck.
Successful candidates will be:
- Capable of working both alone and in teams.
- Detail-oriented Hard working.
- Passionate about beer.
- Highly organized.
Experience with Microsoft Access and/or Fishbowl Inventory a plus.
Please send cover letter and resume to for consideration. No phone calls please.