Epic Brewing Company is seeking full-time warehouse/operations help for our Denver brewery.
Primary duties for this position include:
- Daily warehouse organization and maintenance, including FIFO on raw materials and finished goods.
- Count and receive goods into inventory in a timely manner.
- Picking, building and shipping orders to be distributed locally and exported out of state with a high degree of accuracy.
- Run inventory reports for upcoming brews, gather raw materials and transport them to the brewhouse for grist building.
- Create, execute and close transfer orders between the brewery and offsite freezer storage and/or our Salt Lake City brewery.
- Monthly cycle counts of finished goods, supplies, raw materials, etc.
- Stock taproom cooler and customer cold case with finished goods.
- Transport wooden casks to and from the warehouse with extreme care.
- Able to drive a forklift
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good computer skills
- A problem solver
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- A self-starter
- Able to work well under pressure
- Prior management experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook. Knowledge of Fishbowl Inventory and Microsoft Access are a plus
- Must be able to lift 55lbs repeatedly throughout the day